Terms and conditions
Thank you choosing SFA motorcycle rentals. These terms and conditions govern your use of our website and services, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
Reservation and Rentals termsRenter must be at least 18 years old and possess a valid driver’s license. we reserve a right to refuse rental if we believe that you are not fit to operate a motorcycle or if you are not cooperative with your verification process. Reservation can be made by online or by phone We require a booking amount for the reservation to confirm your booking. The booking amount is non-refundable if you cancel your reservation. Minimum rental of one day on daily basis can be taken. You must return the bike on the agreed date and time. late return may be subject to additional fees.
Terms and Conditions of SFA motorcycle rentals:Cleanliness, payments, security deposit, fuel, late return fees, km limits, and self damages
- Please maintain the vehicles clean and safe.
- There is a km limit of 100 per day, exceeding a fee of Rs 5 per extra km is applicable.
- Entire rental amount, tax and deposit should be paid when you are renting a bike
- Incase of cancellation or earlier return, the rental amount is nonrefundable for any reason.
- Please provide us a valid original id proof for verification :
- Driving license original, Aadhar card for Indians,
- License and passport is for non-Indians.
- Two helmets will be provided for free of cost.
- Security deposit of Rs 3000 to Rs 5000 is accepted by cash only and the deposit will be refunded while returning the bike.
- Please check the bike clearly before delivery, take proper photograph of bikes for future reference.
- Kindly fill fuel according to your requirement. We will not compensate for any left over fuel at the time of returning the bike. It is not allowed to remove the petrol from the bike after the pickup person reaches your location or the bike is brought by you at our location.
- We cover all repair costs except the repair resulting from not changing engine oil or coolant oil on time, failing to arrest the leakage of engine / coolant oil, flat tyres, damage to the tube or tyres.
- We are not responsible for any loss of money , loss of time or inconvenience caused due to breakdown. It is the responsibility of the renter to check the condition of the bike before receiving the bike. We will not be held responsible for any accidents or loss of money, time or life resulting from any accidents.
- It is the responsibility of the rider / renter to bring the bike to our office in case of breakdown / accidents